01 July 2008

The Saxophone

Saxophone is a music instrument that played by blown. Saxophone basic material is made by brass.. It is not so heavy to use it on your neck, but you should use a better necklace to make it easy to your neck.. My first necklace was not so good, so i ever got a headache after playing it.

Saxophone consist of many type. There are Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone, Bass Sax, Contrabass Sax, and Subcontrabass Sax (a.k.a Tubax). Actually I'm playing Alto Saxophone right now..

One of the best saxophonist that inspiring me is Dave Koz.. Oooh, i really inspired by his performance.. Especially when he plays on the stage.. I like Kenny G also, but not at all.. I always try to get all the Dave Koz's music..

Hope you like my post..

No comments: